Is in a bushland setting about 500m from the main centre of Rydal. It is enclosed with a post and wire fence with wooden picket gates. A plaque describes how the fence was erected by descendants of the Doggett and Fletcher families. Contains memorials dating from 1869 and was expanded in 1899 for extensions to the Presbyterian, Anglican, Catholic and Methodist sections. The cemetery reflects the cultural landscape of Rydal throughout its growth in the 1860’s and decline in the early 20th century. The grounds are well maintained and the cemetery is still in use. Visit http://austcemindex.com/?cemetery=rydal for digital images and notes of every visible inscription.